Batch Compiler is the one & only Integrated Development Environment for batch scripts. With the help of built in powerful compiler, Now you can convert your batch files into pure stand-alone windows executables including your Company name, Copyright info, Version info and embedded resources!
Unlike other bat to exe solutions, Batch Compiler can handle complex batch scripts and compile batch files easily with the built in Intelli-Parse technology and Debugger. Introducing a new era of windows programming, Batch Compiler gives you a bunch of Advance Commands which are specially designed to do advance file, mathematical and logical operations in batch scripts.
Benefits of using Batch Compiler
- Syntax highlighting and Syntax folding.
- Code Auto-Completion.
- Multi script tabbed interface.
- Debugger, Check your code for syntax errors.
- Run & debug your script while editing.
- Advance Commands (BrowseFiles, LaunchSilent, MouseCMD)
- Script Cloud. Free, public cloud storage for sharing batch scripts.
- 100+ useful examples.
- EasyBuild, A new feature to script batch files.
- Powerful, versatile compiler.
- Allows mouse input in batch files.
- Use Windows Common Dialog Boxes.(BrowseFiles, BrowseFolders)
- Draw graphics in batch files.
- Reverse engineering proof encryption of source code.
- Embed resources with executable.(music, images, files)
- Include Company name, Copyright info and Version info.
- Make invisible(silent) executables.
- Digitally sign your executables.
- Executables with administrator privileges.
- Stand-alone executables. No dependencies needed.
- Executables are working on almost all windows operating systems.(98 to 10)
Grab your copy now! All features enabled, of course for free.
- Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Server 2008/Server 2012.
- Microsoft .Net Frameworks 4.5 or higher. (version 4.5.2 is included in installer.)
- 100 Megabytes disk space.
|Release date||Mar 30th, 2017|
|Version||Release Date||File Size||Changes|
|16.3.0||Jan 11, 2016||68 MB||Change Log||Download|
|16.1.0||Nov 30, 2015||1.60 MB||Change Log||Download|
|16.1.0||Nov 18, 2015||1.51 MB||Change Log||Download|
For the record, We have earned such a good reputation among customers as well as competitors for our efforts in past few years which boost us with motivation to produce better and better.
Advance Command are unique to Batch Compiler. They are specially designed to perform advance operations; To see beyond. Lets see how you can use them.
You MUST use prefix rem with the Advance command for the compiler to recognize the Advance Command. And there must be only one space between the prefix and command.Otherwise it will stay as a comment.
Rem Hideself --Right
Rem Hideself --Wrong!
- rem Add [Number1] [Number2]
- rem BrowseFiles [ ??? Optional_File_Extention ] [ %~dps0 Optional_Start_Path ]
- rem BrowseFolder
- rem ChangeColor [Integer_FGcolor(0-15)] [Int_BGcolor(0-15)]
- rem Hideself
- rem ShadeBoxAt [Int_Y] [Int_X] [Int_Height] [Int_Width] [Int_ShadeType(1-4)]
- rem ShowSelf
- rem Wait [Integer_Milliseconds]
Adds two numbers and returns the result in the variable %result%
Use Windows Common Dialog box to browse for a file. Use %~dps0 for the Start_Path to browse in the EXE path. Selected file is stored in variable %result%
Use a Windows Dialog to browse for a folder. Selected folder is stored in the variable %result%
Changes the color text will be printed on the screen
Allows the compiled batch file window to go invisible and run in the background.
Hides Cursor. Shades a box on the screen at the Y X coordinates with the specified dimensions.
Allows the compiled batch file window to reappear after going invisible with HideSelf.
Waits the specified number of milliseconds before continuing (1000 = 1 second)
Tips & Tricks
- Use the variable %myfiles% to access files you embedded with your executable.
- Default batch file window size is 80x25 in spaces.
- Use ChangeColor when using PaintScreen to change the text backround color to match the current background color.
- Be sure not to use any commands that may require user input while the compiled batch file is hiding with the HideSelf command.
- Go through "Help-->Online Updates" to get updates.
- Choose the FG (foreground) and BG (background) colors you wish to use with the color strip (bottom right) [left click on a color to choose it as a FG color and right click for BG color]
- Choose type of tool in preview box (top right)
- Click where you would like the top-left corner of the tool to start. Then click the bottom-right corner in the work surface. This should draw a box based on which tool was selected in the previous step..
- Click the "Wait30ms" button when you wish to start a new "frame" if you are creating an animation. This will also refresh the GE Wiz window.
- Click the "Copy Code to Clipboard" command button. Paste in Batch Compiler, then Run to test.
- Examples can be found in menu 'Advance --> Examples'
- Why Batch Compiler?
- When do I have to buy a license?
- What is the relation with Advance BAT to EXE Converter?
- Do I have to modify my batch files before compiling?
- If I buy a license, do I have to pay for further updates?
(a)--Its has the best tools and environment to develop a batch program.
(b)--Most secured compiling of batch files compared to other solutions.
(c)--It has over 40 Advance Commands which are unavailable in other solutions.
(d)--It has a debugger, that check your code for errors and save your development time.
finally, You can draw graphics and animations in batch files with Batch Compiler.
Well, You are free to use the compiled executables in compiled PC without any restrictions. But you will have to buy either a Business or Home license as you choose, if you are going to distribute your executables. Read more about buying a license here.
Batch Compiler uses a specially designed version of Advance BAT to EXE Converter as the core compiler which is called Advance BAT to EXE Converter BC. The best batch development environment along with the best bat-to-exe converter put together, we provide you the best solution ever in the market for compiling batch files.
Not at all. You can compile your files as they are, Because our compiler do the hard work for you. Batch Compiler can handle any complex or long syntax very easily.
You have 1 year free updates and discounts there after. Plus 24/7 technical support for free and pro versions.